Skating is fun, but representing a cause we care about is a way we like to express ourselves. We skate for a lot of reasons.
- To look cool
- To have fun
- To show off our dope tricks in front of that cutey at the park, except that one time I swear I hit a pebble and almost died.
But we want you to skate for something more.
Skate for the boobies! Bring some awareness to breast cancer with us. Use the tag #ISkateForBoobies and help out on social media.
This hat will help bring awareness, and we will donate a portion of profit from every hat sold between now and the end of forever to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Check out the rest of the breast cancer awareness collection too!
- 85% acrylic 15% wool 100% awesome
- Structured, 6-panel, high-profile. You know, like every other hat in the world.
- Plastic snap closure. That way you can make it fit better, or worse, we don't judge.
- Head circumference: 22” - 24”
I got this hat mostly just to help support breast cancer awareness, I don't actually wear it that often. I got the shirt as well, and I much prefer the shirt to the hat. Nothing wrong with the hat, I'm just not a hat person.
The hat fits great. Love the strait bill. The ribbon to the side is straight G. Love the logo to. Save the ta tas!!!!!!
This hat is awesome. It fits most people nicely because it is a snapback. For the most part, it holds up well.
Ultimately this is the best hat the company can make, and it's an amazing hat, but the bill will bend slightly as you wear it.
I mean almost unnoticeable, but I strive for perfect products.
My order came quickly, the hat is lightweight, and feels durable. The color was great. It looks very professional. Completely satisfied.