- To look cool
- To have fun
- To show off our dope tricks in front of that cutey at the park, except that one time I swear I hit a pebble and almost died.
Skate for the boobies! Bring some awareness to breast cancer with us. Use the tag #ISkateForBoobies and help out on social media.
This shirt will not only help bring awareness, but we will donate a portion of the profit from every shirt sold between now and the end of forever to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Check out the rest of the breast cancer awareness collection too!
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton. What we mean by this, is that this shirt is soft and durable.
- Fabric weight is 4.2 ounces. That's literally twice as thick as most other shirts. Good luck tearing a hole in one of these.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping to prevent the design and neck from stretching out.
- Side-seamed also to prevent the design from stretching out. These shirts keep their form really well.
Imperial Size Guide
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
Metric Size Guide
You won't see it all, but this guy Dude from DJ Skate constantly makes an effort to show up to various events, or hype up locals at the skatepark. He says he just does it for the company because it's his job, but I think he just wants to stay humble. I got this specific shirt because I think it's amazing that they are raising money to fight breast cancer. Not even just that, but the shirt itself is pretty funny. I got the hat too, I never really wear it but it's a cool hat.