Skating is fun, but representing a cause we care about is a way we like to express ourselves. We skate for a lot of reasons.
- To look cool
- To have fun
- To show off our dope tricks in front of that cutey at the park, except that one time I swear I hit a pebble and almost died.
But we want you to skate for something more.
Skate for the boobies! Bring some awareness to breast cancer with us. Use the tag #ISkateForBoobies and help out on social media.
This hoodie will help bring awareness, and we will donate a portion of profit from every hoodie sold between now and the end of forever to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Check out the rest of the breast cancer awareness collection too!
- These have Flex Fleece (50% Polyester / 50% Cotton Fleece) construction. Yeah, it's warm but durable.
- Metal zipper, because yeah. There's no real advantage to it.
- Hooded with White finished Polyester drawcord. You can do that thing where you hide your face in the hood!
- Kangaroo pocket, but this does not mean you should get a Joey.
- Unisex size – women may prefer to order one size smaller. Ultimately you should check the sizing guide.
Imperial Size Guide
Metric Size Guide
I own all the DJ Skate products in case you haven't realized yet. Anyways, this is one of my favorites.
It's warm, fluffy, and awesome. Also when I wear this, I have my fair share of pretty women paying me more attention. They think it's awesome that I support this cause.